- About Us
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Our Blog
- Our Current Catalogs
- See Our InStore Treasures & Gifts
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Back To School
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Awards 2021
- Dove Awards
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Ministry Appreciation
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS & TEENS
Take your kids on an adventure through God's Word with the #1 Bible for kids!
The NKJV Adventure Bible will get kids excited about reading the Scriptures! Kids will be captivated with the full-color features that make reading the Bible and memorizing their favorite verses engaging and fun. Along the way they will meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, they will grow closer in their relationship with God.
- Complete text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
- Full-color design throughout - makes learning about the people, places, and culture of the Bible even more engaging
- Life in Bible Times--Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure--Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?--Interesting facts help you understand God's Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times--Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It!--Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty special pages--Focus on topics such as famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, how to pray, and the love passage for kids, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- 9-point type size
Lead your child into a lifetime love of the Bible with this colorful storybook. With nearly 300 beautiful two-page illustrations to capture even the youngest child's imagination and heart, this vast collection of the Bible's most-loved stories is just right for sharing together or reading alone throughout the day.
The Illustrated Children's Bible is the perfect picture and storybook for young ones and an ideal first reader your children will treasure.
Explore what it means to live a revolutionary life for God with the help of the NIV Revolution Bible. Packed with challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about today s contemporary cultural issues, this best-selling Bible empowers young men ages 13-18 to ask big questions, discover fresh perspectives and impact others while living their faith on the edge.
Teens will discover how to impact a broken and diverse world with fresh perspectives on a variety of faith-related issues. Their life, their relationships, their community: it s all a big deal, and it takes a big, God-filled heart to make a difference. A revolution of the heart isn t about how popular or tough they are. It s about what God can do in them and through them. This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen guys in their quest for truth.
- 12 full-color pages offer life-impacting ideas like: 50 PASSAGES THAT SHOW GOD IS A REVOLUTION GOD and 50 WAYS TO BE A BETTER FRIEND
- In-depth book introductions give an overview of the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- Battlelines answer tough questions that teens have and present the Bible s perspective on spiritual growth and contemporary cultural topics such as self-harm, sex, divorce, environmental care, prayer, drug use, underage drinking, pornography, modesty, reading the Bible, relationships, and popularity on social media
- Over 200 Be the Change articles challenge teen guys to discover God s truth on various topics
- 100 God Calling notes bring focus to key verses on God s words to teens lives
- 50 Matchups capture the strategies, reflections and conflicts between the Bible s heroes and villains
- Christianity 101 introduces teens to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps teen guys dig deep into the underlying principles that shape their worldview
BIBLES FOR WOMEN
The Woman's Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman's heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman's identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom. Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman's Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman's Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
- 10.5-point print size
An easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tool for in-depth Bible study
With a patented reference system beloved and acclaimed for more than five generations, the NKJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible is unparalleled in its ability to enrich personal devotions, topical study, and sermon preparation. This easy-to-learn, easy-to-use system enables you to see the breadth of Scripture's teachings on thousands of topics. With over 100,000 references listed in the Bible's margins, covering over 8,000 topics, the chain-reference system is an ideal tool for a comprehensive and exhaustive topical study. You can also expand your Bible study with even more tools, including biographical sketches, an archeological supplement, and outlines of each book of the Bible. The Thompson Chain-Reference Bible allows Scripture to interpret itself without commentaries.
Full text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
Easy-to-understand, patented Chain-Reference System with over 100,000 references in the margins
References cover over 8,000 topics, each with its own pilot number for exhaustive topical study
Complete alphabetical and numerical indices listing all 8,000 topics with corresponding pilot numbers and Bible references for comprehensive topical study
Bible study aids such as biographical sketches of the most prominent people in the Bible, an archeological supplement, glossary, concordance, Bible harmonies, and outlines of each book of the Bible
Key Verses and Key Thoughts provide basic information you can use to develop your own study
Verse Analysis shows the topics and themes of every verse and provides easy reference to other verses with the same topics or themes
16-page full-color map section
Words of Christ in red
Satin ribbon marker
Presentation page for gift-giving
Gold gilded page edges
Leathersoft cover lies flat when open
8.3-point type size
The best selling study Bible in the King James Version--now updated, with added features.
Trusted for 25 years, The King James Study Bible has dependable notes and annotations from scholars you can rely on, led by General Editor Edward Hindson. A clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine, with the resources you need for knowing God's Word.
- NEW: Fresh new page design for enjoyable reading of the Authorized King James text
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- NEW: 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- NEW: Enhanced concordance with added Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- NEW: Index of Christ and the Gospels
- NEW: Index of Paul and His Letters
- NEW: Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
- 11-point type size
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
King James Study Bibles sold to date: More than 2.4 million.
The King James Version--The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published.
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Trusted and Treasured by Millions of Readers for over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible. Now, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
With a fresh, two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers the real-life questions that you may have and provides you with practical yet powerful ways to apply it to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application(R) notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application(R) profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application(R) index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 7.3-point type size
The clarity, accuracy, and literary grace of the NIV text alongside the teaching of bestselling David Jeremiah creates a dynamic relationship that is essential to understanding the complete biblical message: what it says, what it means and what it means to you.
The result is a Bible that can be read and used by all Christians who want to grow in their faith by going deeper into God's Word.
BIBLE STUDY ACCESSORIES
ACCU-Gel Bible-Hi-Gliders are solid gel ink highlighters. They glide smoothly across the page and won't bleed through any paper! Doesn't smear other inks when highlighting over them. Long-lasting gel stick advances by twisting base. This Study Kit comes with 6 highlighters, one each of Yellow, Pink, Green, Blue, Orange and Violet.
Bible Highlighting Kit - NO BLEED THROUGH with Bible Dry Pencil. Refillable for Economical, Environmentally Friendly Highlighting. No Sharpening, Push Button Lead Advance. 4 Vibrant Colors.
This bestseller contains 4 double-ended highlighters. Each highlighter has a medium point and fine point end.
The highlighter colors are:
Green-Growth, New Life
Also, include in this kit:
1-Bible Underliner/Writing Pen (Black Ink)
Inductive Bible Study Kit includes 6 Micron 05 Underliners and 2 Micron 01 Undeliners (Black/Red) Note Pens. Case with Bible Marking Guide also included.
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes!
Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 double-sided sheets. Each with dozens of lines and helpful prompts. Sturdy front and back covers keep everything together.
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts. Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5'" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts.
Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D